Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Everybody's Down

woa.. looking at them, their faces, i wonder what is going on in their minds, there must be something that make their lives miserable,a lot of things clump and tied in their mind, as shown in their faces.

and, they are someone I knew just recently, having the same of what-so-called-my-future-life. though, i have not yet experienced any of 'bla' as told in their stories, i do feel being chased by the worriness . the uncertainties are now becoming reality. The 'unknown' will be known.

ONE down, TWO down, THREE down, and FOUR is going-to.. ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR(bukan nama sebenar)not related by blood but by their story lines. blames are on the KING and KINGDOM.

every single thing is perceived negatively, pushes the knights to the end of the road. backstabbing and greedy is the culture.

I can see myself in that picture; FUTURE. Dark bumpy road, tires that are flat, the only weapons i been saving are wisdom and determination. is this enough to support me during my tenancy???

ONE down, TWO down, THREE down, FOUR is going-to..
STEADY like a ROCK, I will not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment