Friday, November 6, 2009

Kepenatan, Kemengantukan, Kekecewaan (part 1)

it took me a while to write on this.
Few days ago, I went for an interview in Kota Kemuning S.alam
I cud feel the bad air in the space that morning. The journey was so tiring and felt like i m hiking a camel in hot desert.. dunno why but maybe it was the sign of the cruelity I have to face that day.
The place was so alien to me.. like it is not in S.alam or near Kl known to be the center of development.
the only skycrapper was a flat which looks old and unmanaged.. the painting so dull and old.

move on..

I walked into the office after checked in with the guard who was not a very much helper.
A girl who noticed me from far lifted her head up and nodded twice as if she was asking "yes, how can i help u?" without having her to speak it out..
because if she did, she has to speak loud as i was quite far from her and that will lead all eyes in the room fall on me..so, i walked fast towards her, making as little noise as i can for not to distract all the people off their works.
"I came for an interview for the Technical Executive post" i told her..
i think she is nice and the smiles on her face really made me comfortable. I followed her to a small meeting room that can fit 5 people at a time. there were a guy using the computer in the room. not to be judged as busybody, I just mind my step and sat quietly there. I focussed my eyes on the floor to be as naive as possible. Until here, I was still in a good mood and in my head i was practicing answers for possible interview questions while filling the application form she gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment